Buy a means for the growth of eyelashes BIMAT® (Bimatoprost) 0.03%
- Generic Name: BIMAT® Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution
- Indications: Open – angle glaucoma; Ophthalmo hypertonus; Treatment of hypotrichosis of eyelashes (insufficient growth of eyelashes)
- The effectiveness of the drug: becomes noticeable 4 hours after instillation of the solution
- Maximum effect: observed after 8-12 hours and lasts up to 24 hours
- Manufacturer: Ajanta Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of origin: India
- Package: 3 ml
Price of BIMAT® Bimatoprost 0.03%
BIMAT® bimatoprost ophthalmic solution
- BIMAT® bimatoprost is an effective ophthalmic remedy for the treatment of hypotrichosis (short eyelashes), increases the length, thickness and color of eyelashes. The Bimatoprost contained in the product is also used for the treatment of glaucoma.
- BIMAT® eye drops are often used to grow eyelashes, increase their number, length and density. The active substance BIMAT® contains prostaglandins (biologically active lipids), which promote microcirculation of hair follicles, thereby accelerating their natural growth. Thanks to the unique formula of BIMAT®, the effect is achieved after 3-4 weeks, and the maximum result after 4 months of use.
- BIMAT® also increases the amount of fluid in the eye and is actually officially used to treat glaucoma.
Composition and release form of BIMAT®
BIMAT® Bimatoprost is available as a 0.005% solution. Additional components are sodium chloride, sodium monohydrate, disodium hydrophosphate, benzalkonium chloride, water. 3 ml of the transparent solution is placed in plastic vials.
How BIMAT® Bimatoprost drops work?
- Bimatoprost refers to anti-glaucoma agents, which leads to an improvement in the outflow of watery moisture along the uveoscleral pathway. Most often, this prostaglandin analogue is prescribed to patients with open-angle glaucoma.
- BIMAT® Bimatoprost refers to synthetic analogues of prostaglandins. A decrease in intraocular pressure occurs as a result of an improvement in the outflow of watery moisture along the uveoscleral pathway and through the trabecular network.
- The effectiveness of the drug becomes noticeable 4 hours after instillation of the solution. The maximum effect is observed after 8-12 hours and lasts up to 24 hours.
Pharmacological properties of Bimatoprost
Bimatoprost is a synthetic prostamide, according to its structure related to prostaglandins F2ά.
The mechanism of its action to reduce IOP presumably consists in selectively imitating the properties of prostamides, since no receptors for it have been found in the body at present. A gradual decrease in IOP is achieved by improving the outflow of intraocular fluid – increasing uveoscleral outflow and outflow through the trabecular network.
The effect of the substance begins 4 hours after instillation, reaches a therapeutic maximum by 8-12 hours, the total duration is approximately 24 hours.
Bimatoprost easily penetrates through the sclera and cornea of the eye. However, it is not able to accumulate and after instillation has a fairly low systemic effect.
How to apply BIMAT® Bimatoprost drops?
For the treatment of glaucoma:
- Once a day, one drop in the evening or on the recommendation of your doctor.
For the treatment of hypotrichosis:
- an additional applicator is required, not included in the basic kit
- Prepare the eyelashes for using BIMAT®. Half an hour or an hour before bedtime, clean your face, remove makeup and be sure to remove contact lenses (if you wear them, you will be able to put them on 15 minutes after using BIMAT®). In the event that you constantly use any skin care products, apply them and let them soak in.
- Apply BIMAT® to the applicator. When applying the substance, hold the applicator horizontally, and apply the Bimat closer to the end of the applicator.
- Application of the drug: Run the applicator with BIMAT® solution over the skin, along the base of the eyelashes of the upper eyelid. Guide the applicator in the direction from the inside of the eye towards the outside, along the lash growth line.
- Remove excess solution from the eyelid surface. Do this carefully using a cotton swab or a cotton pad.
- Take an applicator and use it to apply Bimat to the eyelid of the other eye. Try not to take long breaks in using the drug.
After opening the package, the product must be used within a month! It is recommended to consult a specialist before use.
Restrictions on the use of Bimatoprost BIMAT®
As an anti-glaucoma drug
Caution should be exercised when used in the therapy of patients with known risk factors for macular edema (for example, patients with aphakia, patients with artifakia and rupture of the posterior lens capsule);
- should be used with caution in patients with a history of severe eye infections (e.g. caused by herpes simplex virus) or iritis/uveitis;
- there is no experience of using bimatoprost in patients with concomitant respiratory disorders, which requires caution in such patients. When conducting clinical studies in patients with impaired respiratory function, no significant adverse effects on the respiratory system were observed;
- the effects of bimatoprost have not been studied in patients with severe first-degree heart block or patients with uncontrolled congestive heart failure. There were a limited number of cases of bradycardia or hypotension when using bimatoprost. Bimatoprost should be used with caution in the treatment of patients predisposed to low heart rate or low blood pressure;
- the effect of bimatoprost has not been studied in patients with inflammatory diseases of the visual organ, neovascular, inflammatory, angle-closure glaucoma, congenital glaucoma or narrow-angle glaucoma.
As a drug for the treatment of hypotrichosis of eyelashes
Aphakia; pseudophakia; damage to the posterior capsule of the lens; the presence of risk factors for the development of macular edema; long-term diabetes mellitus; high cholesterol; nephropathy; hypertension, especially with high dAD numbers; patients with uveitis, due to the possible progression of this disease.
BIMAT® bimatoprost – Overdose
Cases of drug overdose have not been reported so far. In case of their occurrence, symptomatic treatment is required.
BIMAT® bimatoprost – Drug interactions
The interaction of bimatoprost with other medicinal substances is unlikely, since after instilling it into the eye, the concentration of the substance in the blood is extremely low.
In addition, studies have not revealed the interaction of bimatoprost with different types of beta-blockers when they are used together.
Contraindications for BIMAT® bimatoprost drops
- Hypersensitivity reactions to bimatoprost.
- Children’s age.
- The drug is prescribed with caution if the patient has active inflammation (uveitis, iritis) or herpes simplex virus lesions. It is also used with caution with a potential risk of macular edema (aphakia, pseudophakia, violation of the integrity of the posterior capsule of the lens, diabetic retinopathy).
BIMAT® bimatoprost buy online in US
BIMAT® bimatoprost is most profitable to buy on the website of the online pharmacy US Bimatoprost-3com.
Advantages of online pharmacy Bimatoprost-3com:
- a wide selection of drugs;
- affordable prices;
- guaranteed quality;
- prompt delivery;
- different payment methods for the order;
- 100% anonymity.
Side effects of BIMAT® bimatoprost
When using BIMAT® eye drops, side effects may occur, in addition to the growth, increase in thickness and darkening of eyelashes, such as:
- Conjunctival hyperemia, which is not a reason for the withdrawal of the remedy.
- Eyelash growth, itchy eyes.
- Dryness, burning, pain, visual impairment, eye irritation, foreign body sensation, blepharitis, periocular pigmentation, cataract, periorbital erythema, superficial spot keratitis, darkening of eyelashes, lacrimation, discharge from the eye, photophobia, allergic conjunctivitis, increased iris pigmentation, asthenopia, conjunctival edema, abnormal hair growth, hyposphagma.
- Intraocular inflammation (iritis).
- Upper respiratory tract infections, headache, asthenic condition.
When used as BIMAT® bimatoprost for the treatment of hypotrichosis of eyelashes
General information about adverse reactions when using bimatoprost in the form of 0.03% drops for topical use was obtained during a multicenter randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study in parallel groups involving 278 adult patients who received therapy with the studied drug for 4 months.
Itching in the eyes, conjunctival hyperemia, hyperpigmentation of the eyelid skin, eye irritation, dry eye syndrome, redness of the eyelids. The listed adverse reactions were observed in less than 4% of cases.
The frequency of occurrence of adverse events according to post-registration data cannot be determined due to the lack of information about the size of the population in which the development of each of the adverse events was noted, as well as the spontaneous nature of reports of adverse events in this period. Additionally, in the post-registration period, the following adverse reactions were reported: burning sensation of the eyelids, conjunctival swelling, eyelid irritation, eyelid edema, itching of the eyelid skin, hyperpigmentation of the iris, hypersensitivity reactions (local allergic reactions), lacrimation, madarosis and trichorexis (temporary loss of eyelashes from several pieces to whole areas and temporary fragility of eyelashes, respectively), changes in the skin of the eyelids and periorbital area, including deepening of the eyelid fold, spotty rash or erythematous rashes, skin discoloration (periorbital), blurred vision.
Storage of BIMAT® bimatoprost
- Store BIMAT® bimatoprost medicine in the range of (36-77)℉/(2-25)℃ away from light and moisture or in the bathroom.
- Always keep the medicine away from children under 16 years of age.
Do not flush the BIMAT® eye drop into the toilet or into the sewer without appropriate instructions.
- Authentic BIMAT®
- BIMAT®t bimatoprost
- BIMAT®Eye Drop
- BIMAT® eye drop price
- BIMAT® Eye Drops
- BIMAT® eye drops ajanta
- BIMAT® eye drops
- composition BIMAT®
- eye drops online BIMAT®
- eye drop substitute BIMAT®
- eye drops US BIMAT®
- eye drops uses BIMAT®
- BIMAT® Eyelash Growth Serum
- BIMAT® for eyelash growth
- BIMAT® for sale bimat ls eye drops bimatoprost
- bimatoprost eye drops
- bimatoprost eyelash serum
- bimatoprost free shipping
- buy BIMAT® online