Bimatoprost for eyelash growth – How to use?
What is Bimatoprost?
Bimatoprost or prostaglandin was discovered by oculists and was used as part of medicines for the treatment of glaucoma, but soon doctors noticed a stunning side effect — the eyelashes of patients who daily used eye drops with Bimatoprost in the composition increased in length and volume already at the first stage of treatment of patients.
97% of patients treated for glaucoma with drugs that include Bimatoprost noted: eyelashes have grown in length, they have become much more.
This is what prompted scientists to create drugs to activate the phase of eyelash growth with Bimatoprost in the composition. Initially, the serum was produced in small vials identical to eye drops. Separately from it, it was necessary to use a special brush with which the serum was applied to the hair growth line.
How to use Bimatoprost for Eyelash growth?
Do not allow the drug to get into the eyes, and in case of contact, be sure to rinse with plenty of clean running water.
The first month:
During the first month of use (1-4 weeks), the Bimatoprost eyelash growth agent is applied only once a day/
After the first month:
After the first month of use, the Bimatoprost eyelash growth agent is applied once every three days.
After 12 months:
After one year of use, take a break from using the gel for eyelash growth — one month.
Detailed instructions for applying Bimatoprost preparations:
- At the first stage, manufacturers recommend applying the product daily before going to bed.
- After a month and a half, reduce the frequency of application to once every two to three days.
- It is also important that all manufacturers necessarily recommend taking a break in the use of drugs for a couple of months after 12 months of regular use.
- In case of an allergic reaction to Bimatoprost, it is best to take a short break in the application, and after 7-10 days resume using the drug.
- If there is a relapse of allergies, it is worth abandoning the use of Bimatoprost.
- It is important that Bimatoprost should not be used by pregnant and lactating women.
- Also, funds with its composition are not recommended to be applied to persons under 18 years of age.
Is Bimatoprost harmful?
Regular use of eyelash growth products with Bimatoprost in the composition gave its results: the eyelashes grew and thickened. However, many girls noted not only an excellent result, but also complained of side effects: itching and burning, redness, as well as dry eyes and even conjunctivitis. https://bimatoprost-3.com Manufacturers took into account all these complaints and reduced the concentration of Bimatoprost, added a larger amount of buffer solution so that the body does not experience allergic reactions to drugs.
Special attention should be paid to the brush, which is supplied separately in most American and Indian serums for eyelash growth. It is almost impossible to keep the brush in perfect cleanliness, and therefore, when applying the drug, not only gel gets into the eyes, but also pathogenic bacteria.
The drugs that have a built-in applicator brush, similar to eye mascara or eyeliner, are considered the safest for health and do not cause side effects.