Careprost® Eye Drops, Bimatoprost 0.03% Ophthalmic Solution Buy in US
Careprost® 3ml Online – Bimatoprost 0.03% Cheap Price
- Generic Name: Careprost® 0.03% w/v
- Composition: Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution
- Indications: Treatment of hypotrichosis of eyelashes (insufficient growth of eyelashes); Open – angle glaucoma; Ophthalmo hypertonus;
- The effectiveness of the drug: becomes noticeable 4 hours after instillation of the solution
- Maximum effect: observed after 8-12 hours and lasts up to 24 hours
- Manufacturer: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- Country of origin: India
- Package: 3 ml
Careprost® 0.03% w/v Price
Careprost® for sale in US
Careprost® eyelash growth agent is a truly innovative invention today and therefore rightfully enjoys great popularity among modern women who seek to emphasize their natural beauty in every possible way.
Who should buy Careprost®?
Careprost® is necessary for those whose eyelashes are prone to frequent loss, are characterized by slow growth and insufficient density. The use of this drug will give them a healthy appearance, increase their length and make them much darker. To get the maximum effect, you need to use Careprost® every day for three to four months, and you will be able to see the first results after two to three weeks, which is confirmed by numerous reviews.
Careprost® from the problem with the growth of eyelashes
Often problems with the growth of eyelashes arise due to any diseases or due to subjective features of the functioning of the body. They are also not uncommon for those women who practice applying an excessive amount of cosmetics to the eyelids, wear false eyelashes, lack vitamins or are subject to frequent stress. In each of these cases, the Careprost® drug, the price of which is quite justified, is able to restore your eyelashes and restore them to a healthy appearance.
How often should Careprost® be used?
But even after the desired result is obtained, it must be maintained. Therefore, do not forget to buy an additional bottle of Careprost® and apply the product to the eyelashes once or twice a week, otherwise the achieved effect will be minimized within the next month, as warned not only by those who have experienced the effect of the drug, but also by specialists-developers. We also recommend reading customer reviews about the product.
If, after prolonged use of the drug, there is a decrease or lack of effectiveness, the supplier recommends taking a break for 2-3 months.
Buy original Careprost® online
Now the magic Careprost® is available on the website https://bimatoprost-3.com since it can be successfully bought in US. Our website will help you, because in comparison with competitors, our price for Careprost®, which is sold in a 3 ml bottle, is one of the most acceptable. There is enough of this amount of money for about one and a half to two months, subject to daily application (it is necessary to apply after removing makeup strictly along the eyelash growth zone on the upper eyelid). We are always happy to help every customer and deliver products to US.
Purchase of Careprost® 3 ml
- Due to the great popularity of Careprost®, there are fakes on the Internet of offers.
- Bimatoprost-3.com we ship only the original Careprost® for the 6th year directly from India!
- Be careful, as Careprost® has contact with the eyes!
Regular use of Careprost®
Try to apply Kareprost every evening or every other day, before going to bed (since Kareprost affects the cyclic phase of hair growth that occurs at night), for example after you have brushed your teeth or washed your face.
Careprost® drops storage and drug care
- Leave the Careprost® bottle near your usual skin care products or next to your toothbrush. This way, you won’t forget to apply it before going to bed.
- Wash the brush every time after applying the drug.
- Beware of germs, do not let the tip of the bottle, or the applicator touch your fingers or any surfaces to avoid contamination.
How quickly will the result be visible after using Careprost®?
Be patient. Treatment with Careprost® takes time – everyone has different, it depends on the physiological characteristics of the body.
Eye preparation before applying Careprost®
Thoroughly clean your eyes before applying. If your makeup remover leaves an oily trail on your eyelids, remove it with water or soap. Before applying Careprost®, the eyelids should be clean.
Applying Careprost® to the eyelids
Observe the norm when applying Careprost®. Use the solution once a day before going to bed . If used more often, the effect will not be able to increase, and the growth of eyelashes will not be too accelerated. Do not abuse the drug- it can cause itching in the eyes and / or redness of the eyes. Do not attempt to apply Careprost® with a cotton swab.
How to use Careprost®? Instructions for use
- Before use, it is necessary to clean the face, remove makeup and remove contact lenses (if you wear them), wait until other eyelid skin care products are absorbed.
- Hold the applicator horizontally and apply a drop of the product closer to the tip of the applicator.
- Run the applicator along the eyelash growth line on the upper eyelid, from the inner corner of the eye to the outer. Do not use the product on the lower eyelids, because because of this, excessive growth of eyelashes may begin outside the desired area.
- Blot the excess amount of the product with a cotton swab.
Contraindications for Careprost® drops
- breast-feeding period;
- age up to 18 years.
Careprost® – Restrictions on use
As an anti-glaucoma drug. Caution should be exercised when used in the therapy of patients with known risk factors for macular edema (for example, patients with aphakia, patients with artifakia and rupture of the posterior lens capsule);
- should be used with caution in patients with a history of severe eye infections (e.g. caused by herpes simplex virus) or iritis/uveitis;
- there is no experience of using bimatoprost in patients with concomitant respiratory dysfunction, which requires caution in such patients. When conducting clinical studies in patients with impaired respiratory function, no significant adverse effects on the respiratory system were observed;
- the effects of bimatoprost have not been studied in patients with severe first-degree heart block or patients with uncontrolled congestive heart failure. There were a limited number of cases of bradycardia or hypotension when using bimatoprost. Bimatoprost should be used with caution in the treatment of patients predisposed to low heart rate or low blood pressure;
- the effect of bimatoprost has not been studied in patients with inflammatory diseases of the visual organ, neovascular, inflammatory, angle-closure glaucoma, congenital glaucoma or narrow-angle glaucoma.
Careprost® for the treatment of hypotrichosis of eyelashes has limitations in use
- Aphakia pseudophakia;
- damage to the posterior capsule of the lens;
- the presence of risk factors for the development of macular edema;
- prolonged course of diabetes mellitus;
- high content of Hc;
- hypertension, especially with high dAD numbers;
- patients with uveitis, due to the possible progression of this disease.
Possible side effects of Careprost®
When using Careprost® for the treatment of hypotrichosis of eyelashes, side effects may occur.
General information about adverse reactions when using Careprost® bimatoprost in the form of 0.03% drops for topical use was obtained during a multicenter randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study in parallel groups with 278 adult patients who received therapy with the studied drug for 4 months.
Itching in the eyes, conjunctival hyperemia, hyperpigmentation of the eyelid skin, eye irritation, dry eye syndrome, redness of the eyelids. The listed adverse reactions were observed in less than 4% of cases.
The frequency of occurrence of adverse events according to post-registration data cannot be determined due to the lack of information about the size of the population in which the development of each of the adverse events was noted, as well as the spontaneous nature of reports of adverse events in this period. Additionally, in the post-registration period, the following adverse reactions were reported:
- burning sensation of the eyelids,
- conjunctival swelling,
- eyelid irritation,
- eyelid edema,
- itching of the eyelid skin,
- hyperpigmentation of the iris,
- hypersensitivity reactions (local allergic reactions),
- madarosis and trichorexis (temporary loss of eyelashes from several pieces to whole areas and temporary fragility of eyelashes, respectively),
- changes in the skin of the eyelids and periorbital area,
- including deepening of the eyelid fold,
- spotty rash or erythematous rashes,
- skin discoloration (periorbital),
- blurred vision.
- 1 Careprost® 3ml Online – Bimatoprost 0.03% Cheap Price
- 2 Careprost® 0.03% w/v Price
- 3 Careprost® for sale in US
- 4 Buy original Careprost® online
- 5 How to use Careprost®? Instructions for use
- 6 Possible side effects of Careprost®